HHC + Delta 8 Disposable Vape - Grape Ape (Indica) 2000mg
Our HHC Disposable Pens provide an unrivaled sense of well-being. For exceptional performance, smooth delivery, and taste, go with Delta Bang. Our HHC vape cartridges are some of the purest and most potent cartridges on the market, and contain 90% hemp-derived HHC oil, and flavored with botanical hemp terpenes. HHC gives the user an uplifting, yet calming feeling, with a uniquely pleasant body experience. Consumers also report far less paranoia and couch-lock effects than Delta-9. In fact, many feel more active and sociable.
Flavor: Grape Ape
Serving size: One 6-8 second puff. Take as many puffs as required for desired effects. For at home use only.
Consumption advisory: Don’t mix with alcohol or other drugs.
Storage: 15-30 C (59-86 F). Secure top of the Pen with a rubber cap when not using. Don’t store it above room temperature or in a humid environment.
HHC Disposable Pen Product Specs
- Activation: Breath activated
- Serving Size: One puff (6-8 seconds)
- Quantity: 400-600 puffs (depends on size of puffs and time between puffs)
- Ingredients: Hemp Extracted Delta-8 Distillate, HHC Distillate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Terpenes
- Blend: ~45% HHC and ~46% Delta-8, for a total of ~92% of total cannabinoids, with the rest consisting of Botanical Terpenes and other cannabinoids for flavor and effect.
- Aesthetically Superior – compact size and exquisite design, with competent aluminum sealing technology as a highlight.
- Lightweight and Durable – users can enjoy a hassle-free consuming experience thanks to lightweight ergonomics. Its scratch-resistance assures that its beauty will persist for a long time.
- Easy Recharging – supports charging from the bottom. The light will be on when charging and will be off when fully charged.
- Engineered for all Cannabinoids – smooth delivery and robust flavors whether in Delta-8, Delta-10, THC-O/P/V, HHC, or Delta-9.
- Ergonomic Mouthpiece – designed to provide the most enjoyable cannabis vaping experience.
Our HHC Disposable Pen comes with a battery already installed, so all you have to do is inhale from the mouthpiece with your lips around it. Use does not necessitate any maintenance or preparation. In a basic yet traditional form, this Disposable is designed to give you pure flavor and convenience. To avoid leaking, keep the container at room temperature and upright. For the longest life of the product, keep it out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dark place. If exposed to intense heat or sunshine for an extended period of time, the product may become bad or lose its potency.
HHC Disposable Pen Effects
There are no long-term, conclusive research on the effects of HHC, thus everything below is based on actual user experiences with HHC and is presented for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be used as medical advice, and our HHC vape cartridge is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, disorders, or other ailments. It’s possible that you’ll have a completely different experience. In no way, shape, or form do we suggest that your experience will be the same. However, vaping HHC differs from taking it orally in a few ways.
What is HHC?
Hexahydrocannabinol is abbreviated as HHC. It’s a cannabinoid that looks a lot like Delta-8. While it can be found naturally in hemp plants, it is only in trace amounts. This means it must be manufactured in a lab by competent chemists in sufficient quantities to be used in products or tested scientifically. HHC, on the other hand, does not contain THC. As a result, the product never exceeds 0.3 percent Delta-9 during the manufacturing process. The HHC and the Farm Bill are not incompatible.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. DO NOT USE IF OUTER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. PROTECT FROM HEAT, LIGHT, AND MOISTURE. USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. HHC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is derived from Industrial Hemp and is in compliance with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the Farm Bill. This product contains a total of Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on dry weight basis. We don’t have enough evidence to say for sure, but HHC metabolites may cause many drug tests to check for Delta-9 THC metabolites. If you need to pass a drug test, you should avoid using this product as a precaution.